GET YOUR TEAM TO WORK AS A TEAM
You have an incredible, talented group of individuals working for you. But getting a bunch of high octane type-A individuals to work together as a team is not easy. We get it, we’ve worked in senior positions at enough Fortune 500 companies to realize that when people don’t work well together, it can be debilitating to your business. That’s why we’ve built, in partnership with Mumford Sole Executive Coaching, a Team Building experience.
Our experience breaks the distractions of the office by introducing totally different locations and stimulating excursions. We’ll use the environment to create circumstances for self-reflection and to increase self-awareness through the use of assessments (self- and 360). We’ll use tools and techniques in the natural surrounding to break existing tensions, create a safe environment, establish shared goals and build genuine bonding.
In the end, you’ll walk away with an actual team that’s built on mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose.
WE USE A MIXTURE OF OUR ENVIRONMENT
AND ASSESSMENT TOOLS TO ENCOURAGE
self reflection and awareness
PARTICIPATING IN CHALLENGING EXCURSIONS
LEVELS THE PLAYING FIELD
AND GENERATES AN ENVIRONMENT OF
empowerment and respect
HERE ARE TWO EXAMPLES OF EXCURSIONS DESIGNED TO
Climb to new heights together
- Even the best relationships can sometimes be rocky and all relationships need attention.
- Work off some emotional energy on the climb, before enjoying the amazing views that more than pay back for the effort you have put in.
- Before/After rock climbing explore the 10 biggest relationship derailers and take an honest look at how many of them you’re guilty of, at least sometimes.
- Learn how to notice and diffuse relationships derailers in others, to help keep your relationships in great shape.
Take strides with your team
- Influence is critical to achieving your personal and professional goals especially as you become more senior. It’s also critical to horseback riding or the horse really won’t go where you want it to go.
- Learn the behaviors of people who are good at influencing.
- Practice your influencing skills on each other.
- Identify a scenario back at the office where you’d like to have more influence, and work out an approach to influencing someone or something more effectively.
Executive Coaching Partners
Roadies have partnered with some of the top facilitators in the wolrd – Mumford Sole Executive Coaching and Big Blue Stuff. Their C-suite experience across Fortune 500 companies and start-ups alike make them highly qualified, but it’s their specific out-of-the-box approaches that make them perfect partners for Roadies. We will work with you to determine the specific moderator right for your culture and objectives.
Mumford Sole believes it’s all about human potential. To live our lives on purpose and to find success wherever we focus. To believe anything is possible. With an A-list team of executive coaches, they will take you from your comfort zone to your uncomfortable zone and your successful zone. To see what lays beyond.
BIG BLUE STUFF
Big Blue Stuff believes if you spend time in a space and place that respects the power and grace of the natural environment, it engenders thinking of a different quality – one they call long sighted thinking. They link three core essentials of doing better business together: performance, enjoyment and learning.