EXECUTIVE OFF-SITES IN UNEXPECTED LOCATIONS GET UNEXPECTED RESULTS
Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. We’ve designed an executive off-site experience in partnership with some of the top business coaches in the world that will allow you to break the shackles of your existing thinking and open your minds to ideas that solve real challenges.
Roadies represents a radical change in environment, experience and connection for your team.
This 5-day adventure is designed to do four things:
1) Stimulate new thinking by challenging your senses
2) Open up the world of possibilities by opening up the world
3) Connect the team to nature and to each other in new ways
4) Provide curated experiences and curated facilitation to generate your new strategy
MOST EXECUTIVE OFF-SITES USE THE SAME OLD CONFERENCE ROOM, JUST A DIFFERENT LOCATION.
We use inspirational locations &
invigorating excursions to stimulate
solutions to your biggest challenges.
OUR FACILITATORS WILL TAKE YOU THROUGH
A PROVEN PROCESS
that will get you to your goals and drive actionable output.
THROUGH OUR EXECUTIVE OFF-SITES,
YOUR TEAM WILL WALK AWAY REVITALIZED,
and with a refreshed vision of the future.
HERE ARE TWO EXAMPLES OF EXCURSIONS DESIGNED TO
inspire with purpose.
Build your team connection and get started with clearly stated goals and outcomes all captured in the Soundtrack.
- Determine on objectives for the tour
- Agree on output (high-level description and format of what you’re going to produce)
- Decide on the spirit and culture for the next 5 days
- Then create (and record) the soundtrack for the tour that captures all the above
Which song will you choose that best reflects your vision of the future?
Will it rap? Will it rock? Will it roll? Will it rhapsodize?
Hot Air Balloons
Sometimes you’ve got to cut through all that hot air.
- The 30,000 foot view perspective, the high-level assessment of the business today
- What’s the competitive landscape?
- Where can you see opportunity?
- Be inspired by the hot air balloon ride to think big and get perspective
- The hot air balloon ride will be followed by an intensive workshop to tease out and gather your best thinking
Executive Coaching Partners
Roadies has partnered with some of the top coaches and facilitators in the world - Mumford Sole Executive Coaching and Big Blue Stuff. Their C-suite experience across Fortune 500 companies and start-ups alike make them highly qualified, but it’s their specific out-of-the-box approaches that make them perfect partners for Roadies. We will work with you to determine the specific moderator that's right for your culture and objectives.
Mumford Sole believes it's all about human potential. To live our lives on purpose and to find success wherever we focus. And to believe anything is possible. With an A-list team of executive coaches, they will take you from your comfort zone to your uncomfortable zone and your successful zone. See what lies beyond.
BIG BLUE STUFF
Big Blue Stuff believes if you spend time in a space and place that respects the power and grace of the natural environment, it engenders thinking of a different quality - one they call long sighted thinking. They link three core essentials of doing better business together: performance, enjoyment and learning.